You made it! Here are the links and resources I mentioned. I will update this page again about an hour after our webinar ends with any other resources I may have mentioned. Feel free to leave a comment if there is something you want to ask or want me to post.
Download the slides in PDF form. (COMING SOON!)
Download the Build Your Audience Online worksheet.
Download the Define Your Audience guide.
Get on the list for Kelsye's 3-Day twitter follower course (free)
Kelsye's free course delivered via email shows you exactly how to scale your Twitter following with people who actually care about your work. First email going out tomorrow!
Tip: You know how I mentioned bringing people through your funnel by offering something for free? This twitter class is exactly my way of doing that. I am offering something of value in exchange for an email. The hope is that you will find it useful and be interested in future things I do. If you can offer education of any kind, this can be an easy way to give something for free without a lot of expense to you.
This links to my about page with the contact form. You have my direct email in the slides.
1,000 True Fans Article by Kevin Kelly
LeadPages for creating landing pages to get email sign-ups and send free things.
Canva for profile graphics.
Tweepi for twitter follower management.
Hootsuite for social media scheduling.
Feedly for content.
Mailchimp for email marketing.
Copyright and social media links:
- Copyright issues for social media. Article by Legal Zoom
- Social Media and Copyright conflict. Article
- Fair use and mis-use. Article by Northcentral University
- Copyright Fair Use on Social Media. Article by Social Media Examiner
SEO for social
- I use Yoast SEO to optimize the SEO on my blogs. VERY effective.
- 5 Things to know about SEO and Social Media. Article by Kissmetrics.
- 6 Social Media Practices that Boost SEO according to Forbes.