I'm hiring! Incredible projects pack my calendar for 2015 and I can't do it alone. I'm looking for a clever person to join me and assist with marketing and administrative projects.
Projects you'll be a part of:
- Book Lush promotions
- Kelsye.com campaigns
- Launching a new press
- Social media campaigns
- Publishing projects for Kelsye's clients
- Review reader management
- Webinar management and marketing
- Client communications
- PR and blogger outreach
- Administrative tasks such as mailing, working with spreadsheets and internet research
Mandatory skills and traits I'm looking for:
- Organization and self-motivation
- Basic social media skills
- Strong desire to learn new things
- Interest in books and publishing
- Positive attitude (or amusingly clever snark)
- Proven ability to work on detailed, multifaceted projects
- Excellent grammar
- Comfortable learning new technologies
Training provided! You bring your brains, creativity and skills and I'll show exactly how I run my social media, marketing campaigns and project manage publishing clients. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with basic skills looking for direct experience on live campaigns and book projects. While the super powers listed below would be great, I'm really looking for someone smart and pleasant that can grow with the projects.
Super powers that put you at the top of the list:
- Writing ability
- Desire to be an author yourself
- Graphic design skills
- Experience with WordPress
- HTML knowledge
- PR experience
- Prior marketing positions
- Publishing experience (for self or others)
- College degree
Nitty Gritty Details:
$20/hour - independent contractor
10 hours a week to start (Very likely would expand for the properly skilled person.)
Work from wherever you want. (With the exception of kick-off training and occasional check-in meetings.)
You need to have your own computer and a reliable internet connection.
Sound awesome? Don't delay in applying. While I'll leave the application open for a week or so, if the right person applies I won't delay in hiring. I need help ASAP.
Know someone perfect for the job? Share this page using the social share buttons.