Webinar Four (2/3 @ noon PST): Book launch strategies and marketing best practices
How do you give your book the best possible chance for success? In this class, we’ll go step-by-step through the tasks you need to do to launch your book and reach the greatest number of readers. We’ll discuss how reader reviews help your book achieve visibility and how to get them. To help you on your way, you’ll also receive an overview of marketing best practices and a glut of resources for support.
- Homework Checklist #4 (download PDF)
- Book Launch Checklist (download PDF)
- APE: Author Publisher Entrepreneur: How to Publish a Book (download as PDF ebook)
- Amazing account of how to launch to best seller lists (article)
- Hugh Howey’s advice to aspiring authors. (blog post)
- Hugh Howey gets all fancy with his “Dust” promotion (article)
- How to schedule a free day promotion (article)
- Why Most Authors Get Book Launches Wrong & What We Can Learn from This (article)
- How to sell books on social media (article)
Begins at 12pm PT / 3pm ET 2/3/15. Please refresh this page after that time.
Tip: If watching live, click the “Be part of the conversation.” link that appears after the broadcast has begun to ask questions during the presentation.