Thinking about self-publishing your book?
I'm opening my popular self-publishing course in September. Since it's been over a year since I've offered this class, I must update the content to include the information independent authors need right now. The publishing world moves fast! So, for 48 hours only, I'm opening up the course for pre-registration to writers willing to act as course evaluators.
As a course evaluator, you'll receive access to the entire course at a drastically reduced rate. In return, you'll share your current self-publishing challenges and needs with me. Your input will help me update the course.
Why take the self-publishing course?
This webinar series will walk you step-by-step through the self-publishing process. If you would like to self-publish, but are overwhelmed with the process or simply don’t know where to start, this class is perfect for you. Even if you have no publishing experience and little technical ability, you’ll be able to publish a professional quality book and avoid the errors that plague so many un-supported indie authors.
By the end of the 4 week program, you will know:
- Which platform works best for your publishing goals
- How to publish on Kindle, Google Play and other ebook platforms
- How to publish your book as a paperback or hardcover
- How to prepare your manuscript and find an editor
- What tools to use for formatting your ebook and print interior
- Where to find excellent graphics for your cover
- Step-by-step how to market your book launch and get your first reviewers
You can view a course syllabus here. (Subject to change based on evaluator input!)
What does a course evaluator do?
The responsibilities aren't difficult, just incredibly valuable. (Hence the extremely reduced class price.) As a course evaluator, you would promise to:
- Spend 15 minutes on the phone with me to discuss your self-publishing challenges.
- Complete a questionnaire about your self-publishing goals and needs.
- Complete a review of the course when finished with the modules.
In return, you get access to the full course for $37. That's $260 off the retail price of $297.
You will not be able to register for this course at a lower price. Once we hit midnight tomorrow, this opportunity is gone for good.
Course evaluator registration will only be open for 48 hours.
>> Register now.
I GREATLY appreciate the input you have. By signing up to be a course evaluator, you're helping me understand the challenges independent authors and writers face now.
Plus, you'll be able to access my well-reviewed and extensive self-publishing course for a fraction of the price offered to the general public. Win-win!
Thanks for taking a look!